If you’re like us – and I believe most people – you can’t wait to send 2020 packing. And you may well be planning to do it in style!
So, toodle-oo. Goodbye. Good riddance, 2020.
One great way to leave this miserable mess of months behind and not drag it with us into the shiny new year is to steer clear of the coronavirus. You know the drill: mask up, wash up, and socially distance yourself. But if you want to kick 2020 to the curb safely, party on … but party online.
Here are some resources to help you keep busy safely
Parade’s 15 games to play on New Year’s Eve on Zoom
Zoom magic show
Dubai’s fireworks on Zoom (12/31 11:30 am EST)
Sober New Year’s Eve
A huge list of Bay Area-based virtual events, including family-oriented ones.
Some of the intriguing titles include:
- Noon Year’s Eve virtual pajama party from the Bay Area Discovery Museum
- New Years Queens: Goodbye 2020: an 11-hour online drag marathon
- First Night Monterey 2021: free and kid-oriented
- Bob Weir and Wolf Bros New Year’s Eve 2020
- SFJazz Fridays at Five Presents: Funky New Year with Maceo Parker
The always-cool New York City ball-drop
Watch it right here:
It’s also on Facebook.
However you celebrate, stay home and stay safe on New Year’s Eve!
Oh … and we totally agree with the following: